Some things that may go wrong, quite often it is due to the batteries. Even though you may have purchased new batteries, not all batteries are equal. We suggest using good quality, brand new batteries for optimal results.
- My lights are not working - This usually happens when the batteries do not have enough power. Solution: Change the batteries
- I have lights but no music - This usually happens when the batteries do not have enough power to run the product. Solution: Change the batteries.
- My product is leaking. Very rarely this can happen upon purchase. We encourage all our staff to make sure the product is in good working order, and marked to indicate this, to avoid disappointment of the product not working when you get home. If it is leaking at the time of purchase it will be rectified with a different one immediately. If I get it home and drop it, shake it or use it as a toy and it leaks, through no fault of the manufacturer, it is not covered under warranty.
- The glitter is not spinning. Each item will be checked and indicated on the packaging that it is in good working order, to avoid disappointment when you get the product home. if you get it home and the spinner is not working, gently tap he side of the product to align the spinner with the magnet again. If you drop, shake or use the product in a manner that is not intended, the spinner is likely to move.
- If your product is not working after all trouble shooting methods are tried, please return the product to your place of purchase for a replacement. Otherwise, email us directly, firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort out the replacement.
Every effort will be taken to ensure that each product is checked for quality control, before it leaves our premises and marked to indicate that it is in perfect working order. On the occasion that the item has not been mistreated and the product is still not doing what it is intended to do, please contact us for a replacement.